[pmwiki-users] question on pagelist templates

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:58:40 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I am using the BlogSimple cookbook as an event list/reminder using categories.
What I would like to do is have a page where I can list forthcoming events
and another for past events knowing that the "event" ( == wiki page ) name
starts with a date . I have very little experience with php coding but i am
willing 2 learn.
I was thinking about using the variable '$BlogDateSimple' but have no idea on
how to compare it with current date in a format template....

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Marco

--
Q:	What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?