[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and PEAR DB

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Mon Apr 24 23:05:09 CDT 2006

Hello,

I'm a bit perplexed on this.  I've got a server with PHP v4.3.11
installed.  It is running several wikis and squirrelmail.
I upgraded squirrelmail and installed the Pear DB to backedn my
squirrelmail to MySQL and suddenly my wikis don't work.

Is there some incompatibility with Pear DB and PmWiki?

I've confirmed that commenting out the include line for Pear DB in my
PHP.ini file will allow the wikis to work again and uncommenting it
kills them.

Is there any work around?  Has anyone seen this kind of behavior before?

Thanks!

-Josh