[pmwiki-users] Problem with triad skin and action=source

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Sun Apr 23 07:40:37 CDT 2006

Hans wrote:
> Try and simplify the link, remove the wiki style, access key etc., to
> *[[{$Name}?action=source| Source]]

No effect.

> Frankly I don't know what is going on for you, I have not seen this
> behaviour. It seems a bit that the browser treats "source" as a file
> extension??

I have two computers, both running IE 6 (corporate standard browser). On
one computer everything works fine, on the other (the laptop on which I
"live"), I get the odd behavior. So, the good news is, it's not your
problem. The bad news is, I have no idea what's going on. I'd feel
better if =all= the functions had stopped working -- this one's an
anomaly.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture