[pmwiki-users] Problem with triad skin and action=source

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 18:34:22 CDT 2006

Sunday, April 23, 2006, 12:00:55 AM, Clayton wrote:
> The "source" button provided by the triad skin seems to have stopped
> working with upgrading to 2.1.5 ; other buttons (edit, etc.) work.

> However, URL's specifying action=source (as
> http://vhabhswiki1.boston.med.va.gov/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWiki.InitialS
> etupTasks?action=source)

> work fine when entered directly.  (note that my wiki lies behind our
> firewall, so I don't have a page one can look at).

> The observed behavior is that my browser now prompts me to "open or
> save" pmwiki.php !!  I have no idea why this only happens with the
> 'source' button and nothing else.

The source "button" is just a normal link, created with markup on the
Site.PageFootMenu page, like this:
*%newwin rel=nofollow accesskey=$[ak_source]%[[{$Name}?action=source | $[Source] ]]

Please check that you got this.
Check the status bar to see what the link produces, when you hover the
mouse cursor over the link.
Try and simplify the link, remove the wiki style, access key etc., to
*[[{$Name}?action=source| Source]]

Frankly I don't know what is going on for you, I have not seen this
behaviour. It seems a bit that the browser treats "source" as a file
extension??

Best,
 Hans