[pmwiki-users] Core Spam Blcok Thoughts

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Apr 20 20:16:05 CDT 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 8:16 PM, Neil Herber wrote:
> Tell your wiki admins to add their blocklist items to Main.Blocklist.
> Currently the script reads both Site.Blocklist and Main.Blocklist and
> concatenates them.

And then I add the unblock: feature, and you can unblock them in
Main.Blocklist on the individual sites.  Or I can have it check for a
default Site.UnBlocklist page....?

I should have that in a day or two.  [If I don't get super inspired
tonight -- but that will only happen if my partner makes chocolate
chip cookies ;) ]

For anyone who doesn't need it, it will be off by default.  As
spammers get more clever, we may find this type of feature more
valuable.  What if they start spamming "linux" or "poem" or....
*gasp* "wiki"  -- you get the idea.

Crisses