[pmwiki-users] Odd phenom/apparent bug? on pmwiki.org

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Apr 20 16:11:02 CDT 2006

PmWiki.org still displays the behavior originally reported by Hans.
Does this mean that PmWiki.org is running with MarkupExtensions and the
version with the bug noted?

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 617-232-9500 x44786    mobile: 617-794-7151
 fax: 781-687-3470    email: clayton.curtis at med.va.gov