[pmwiki-users] style question

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 15:06:31 CDT 2006

Thursday, April 20, 2006, 7:30:58 PM, Patrick wrote:
>> text text text text text
>> text text text text text
>> %right%Author

> Can't be done yet -- this is the "explicit paragraph" problem
> that crept up at the beginning of the month and got a lot of
> heated discussion (see messages entitled "RFC: Core candidate
> offerings" in the archives).

> I proposed a way out of the problem in
> http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2006-April/026273.html,
> but only got one response.  If we implement the solution I
> describe there, the answer would be:

>     >>bquote<<
>     text text text text text
>     text text text text text

>     %right margin-top:0%Author
>     >><<

I reread your proposal
(quote from that thread:)

- The default value of $HTMLVSpace will change from

- PmWiki will add a new markup rule, to occur late in processing
  (i.e., after wikistyles), that will convert things like

(end of quote)

and I think it is a very useful solution. Please do implement it!

Best,
 Hans