[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher server problem -- wikipublisher-2.0.5 release
francois.lagarde at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 02:32:36 CDT 2006
John Rankin <john.rankin <at> affinity.co.nz> writes:
> - go to the AccessControl.ApprovedWikiUrls page
> - modify the browser address to read
> ... ?action=checkapproval&url=http://sample.page.here
> using the url you extracted above
> - you should get back either "1 Approved" or "0 Unapproved"
I did it.
My ApprovedWikiUrls file was not really fine (i forgot an extra end "/" to my
url address). Now i get the good answer if I give manually the address.
Nevertheless, I get again the access denied with my server. I guess that it
checks with a wrong url.
Maybe I did something wrong in setting the $check_url (I use the clean_url). I
also tried with the default url namming, but I always get the same error.
I read the mkpdf script. I don't know if it successes to go up to the
check_approval url. Maybe it fails before (checking url formatting).
I will look it latter, but my knowledges in perl are really poor.
More information about the pmwiki-users