[pmwiki-users] Question about Links.

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Wed Apr 19 13:33:03 CDT 2006

This seems like a very simple question, but I'm not having any luck
figuring it out.

I want my default homepage in every group to be called 'Home', so I put
$DefaultName='Home'; in my config.php.

If I then want to create a link to the default home page of a group, I
would assume that I merely need to use a link like [[GroupName]], or
perhaps [[GroupName.]] or [[GroupName/]] to distinguish it from the case
of a page in the current group that is named 'GroupName' for some reason.

None of these work. The first case generates a link to
GroupName.GroupName and the other two don't generate anything at all -
the links entirely vanish.

Do I really have to use [[GroupName(.{$DefaultName})]] everywhere I want
to use a bare group?