[pmwiki-users] How to add anchors to WikiForms generated pages?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Apr 18 16:01:35 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 18 April 2006 6:34 PM, Bellave Jayaram <bellavejayaram at cox.net> wrote:

>Thanks. I wonder how Octocias' FillTemplate differs from ViewTemplate in
>functionality and implementation. I was considering using FillTemplate but
>now I am not so sure. I am working on two different template use cases so I
>will try both of them and decide which one to use for which
>case.
>
>Jayaram
As I understand it, FillTemplate is a way to fill a page with selected
contents from a number of other pages. The wikiforms ViewTemplate, on
the other hand, is a way to change the way individual pages, created
through a forms interface, are displayed. The (:wikilist:) directive
in wikiforms is perhaps also relevant, in that it allows you to
create a table of specified fields from form-based pages that match
the defined selection criteria.

Hope this helps.
--
JR