[pmwiki-users] How to write a simple paragraph (no formating) in PmWiki?

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Tue Apr 18 08:00:13 CDT 2006

Hi.

I've installed PmWiki a few weeks ago. I like it because of it's
simplicity of setup, admin and use. I found a problem with it though.
When write a normal text with, no formating at all, the page displays a
single line that I have to scroll left to be able to read. If I write 2
lines, the first has the problem as before but the second does wrap on
the border of the page. The second line appears on a different color and
as if I had used bold to write it. I tested it with 2 paragraphs and
this behaviour also happens in the second paragraph. The first line of
each appears on normal text, but if the line is to large it won't wrap,
the second line does wra and appears as if it was written in bold.

So, my question is, how do I write in normal text (no bold) but make the
long lines to wrap on the current page?

Thanks in advance,
Américo Albuquerque