[pmwiki-users] How to add anchors to WikiForms generated pages?

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Thu Apr 13 14:21:30 CDT 2006

Hopefully, this is an easy question. I am looking at wikiform.php to see how
to add an anchor to a particular field (or all fields). For example, I have
a field called Description for which I would like to add begin and end
anchors, so that the page 00001 ends up looking like this:

[[#Desc]] <Description text> [[#DescEnd]]

when rendered in HTML. The reason for this is that I want to include only
this section in another page. I tried (:include 00001:) and it included the
whole page. How can I change wikiform.php so I can include only certain
fields in other pages?

Thanks,
Jayaram