[pmwiki-users] FillTemplate - next step (advice pls)

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Thu Apr 13 10:35:00 CDT 2006

Isn't this the sort of thing WikiForm does (it generates a page as a form using a template but that could be changed to generate any HTML, I guess)? One limitation with wikform is that there can be only one template per group which can be specified. Maybe you can look in wikiform.php for some hints.

Perhaps, others have better ideas.

Jayaram