[pmwiki-users] wikiforms adds ViewTemplate

malexism at free.fr malexism at free.fr
Thu Apr 13 07:20:56 CDT 2006

John Rankin a écrit :
> Your ViewTemplate needs to use <fieldname>, not <field prompt text>.
Ok, it works !

> Do you also need a way to insert the field prompt text into the ViewTemplate display?

No, i don't need for this library use. And i can't say if it's usefull
for other usage, but may be others an say ?
For me, it's wonderfull because i can design the view as i want.
Maybe another feature would be the design of the form, but i understand
that it's difficult (with dt), and this is not essential.

many thanks, John !

marc
--
M.Alexis.M