[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki.org website performance

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 12 10:47:18 CDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 05:29:57PM +0200, Anno wrote:
>  > I don't know how many other
> > VPS's are on the box -- that's not normally information that a
> > webhosting service provides...
>

> According to http://whois.domaintools.com/pmwiki.org there are 9 domains
> on the same IP.
> [...]

Those are all domains I administer, running within my VPS.
So, when I'm looking at my VPS server performance, I'm seeing it
for all of those domains, not just pmwiki.org.

But that still doesn't tell us anything about other VPS's that
may be running on the same physical hardware (and which would
have a different IP address).

Thanks,