[pmwiki-users] Setting "Author" Group Permission to Author's Name . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:16:36 CDT 2006

Okay, Pm got me thinking a few weeks back when he revealled the
history of PmWiki and about how students had their own group.

So, I'll have a group for users based off their Author name (e.g.
BenWilson). Say I automatically want this new group to have
permissions default to that same name. Would I set the permission to
id:$Group in config.php? Something like:

if ($Group == $Author) { $AuthUser['edit'] = "@admins id:$Author" }

I assume there is a better way. I would also like to have this same
behavior in profiles so that, at the very least, an author can edit
his own Profile (and nothing else).:

if ($Pagename == $Author)  . . .

--
Ben Wilson