[pmwiki-users] Clean URLs - get rid of "Main"

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Wed Apr 12 06:18:43 CDT 2006

Hello,

I haven't been following all the latest developments (past few months)
around IMatch, so please forgive if this question has been answered in
the meantime: Is there a way now to get what I call "totally clean URLs"
for a pmwiki that does not use groups, such as

www.server.com/MyFirstPage instead of www.server.com/Main/MyFirstPage?

Ideally, I'd like to let the "Main" group vanish in any case - in my
current pmwiki I have a "Main" group and another special-interest group,
and my users complain that the URLs for the "Main" group are more
complicated than those of other solutions...

Thanks!
Mike