[pmwiki-users] wikicalendar page still inaccessible to browse

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Apr 10 22:33:36 CDT 2006

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to edit the wikicalendar page at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiCalendar

I can't browse the page, although I can edit it and the contents look fine.

Whatever I do (preview, save, remove large chunks of the page to see what
happens), pmwiki times out with
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/pmichaud/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

The line number at which it times out varies from change to change.
PmWiki has saved my changes, but won't display the revised page.

Pico reported this to the list a few days ago.

In the worst case, I can create a new page from a small subset
of the existing page.

Any suggestions as to what might be happening and how to fix it?
--
JR