Fwd: [pmwiki-users] removing "Main»" in page titles

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Apr 10 19:38:11 CDT 2006

Those are the "group" names of the pages, and they are showing up in
your pages as sort of a trail back to the home page for that group.
Most people like these links to help with navigation.

All pages do have to have a group name, but you can modify the
template to remove the display of these links if you like.  Tell us
what skin you are using and someone can tell you where to modify it.

Or, you can create pages with better group names for various sections
of your site. Just create a link to [[yourgroup/pagename]].

Cheers,
Caveman