[pmwiki-users] PageTOC used in sidebar

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Mon Apr 10 11:53:08 CDT 2006

Hi John,

i have to confirm, that this is a great addition. One request, i have
though:

Could you localize all the Strings? "Content" "Content of" and now
"show" "hide" ?

I tried to substitute them by [$...], but that didn't work well.

And on another note: if i have two tocs on one page (i have on a sample
page each in a different (:markup:) block, the show/hide of all tocs
work on the first only. Just wanted to mention.

Best Regards,
Tom