[pmwiki-users] Nondisplay of pagelist and search results following upgrade

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Mon Apr 10 11:25:46 CDT 2006

Pm replied:
>Was the Site.PageListTemplates page included during the upgrade?
>It sounds suspiciously as though the software was upgraded but
>not the pages in wikilib.d/ .

>You could check by viewing the contents of Site.PageListTemplates
>and verifying that it exists.

Thanks!  That looks like the problem (there was no
Site.PageListTemplates page).  I forwarded your reply the administrator
with some notes about upgrade approaches.  If that takes care of it, I
will add a short entry to the most appropriate page I can find (FAQs,
troubleshooting, installation...)

Pico