[pmwiki-users] Quick, curious question...

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:04:15 CDT 2006

On 4/6/06, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:

> what do the "=" and "<" signs mean, and why are they INSIDE the curly
> > braces?
> >

> Those are introduced on http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/PageListTemplates
>
> And I would be grateful, as a non-programmer, for an
> explanation/illustration/some examples of how they work.

Wow.  That reads pretty bitchy.  Too early in the morning to be properly
civil, I guess.  I only meant to say that I knew where they were but not
what they mean, and I wish I did understand them.  It looks as if this is a
bit of code that I could probably grasp with a little help, so I surely
would appreciate it if anyone felt like adding some examples somewhere.

Phew.  Sorry.