[pmwiki-users] wikiforms and related pages link

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Apr 5 16:33:41 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 5 April 2006 11:45 PM, noskule at gmx.net wrote:
<snip>

>One Issue with wikipublisher is that I have to set the
>GroupHeader/FooterFmt fmt in skins.php cause it belongs to the skin. And
>the skin I have to set bevor including extensions. I use wikipublisher.
>But wikipublisher changes the skin back again. It's may worth a thougt
>to desable it per default . . . ..

I think if I change wikipublisher/extensions.php to
  SDV($Skin,'latexpmwiki');
that should fix it.

Wikipublisher makes it easy for people to test a complete installation
by setting a wikipublisher-aware skin. I don't think this should be
disabled by default and I agree it should be easier for people to
set their own skin wherever they choose.

The above change should give the best of both worlds.

Thanks.

--
JR