[pmwiki-users] wikiforms and related pages link

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Apr 5 06:45:35 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

>On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:49:23AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>

>>>em, now its this one *defently* (I hope):
>>>
>>>$GLOBALS['GroupHeaderFmt'] = '';
>>>$GLOBALS['GroupFooterFmt'] = '';
>>>

>>That's the one.
>>
>>The < previous . edit . next > navigation relies on a GroupHeader
>>or a GroupFooter, so when you set them to '' you remove the
>>navigation links. If you remove the headers and footers, you
>>will have to insert the navigation some other way, such as
>>by introducing a new variable into the $HandleBrowseFmt array.
>>

>Or into the page template.  (Changing $HandleBrowseFmt when
>there's a custom skin is no longer as easy as it used to be.)
>
>Pm

The simplest way is to disable GroupHeaderFmt bevor including wikiforms.
Theres justs the issue that I use a farm and include all the extensions
in the farmconfig.php but the skin in the local/config.php of each
field. So I figure out something.

One Issue with wikipublisher is that I have to set the
GroupHeader/FooterFmt fmt in skins.php cause it belongs to the skin. And
the skin I have to set bevor including extensions. I use wikipublisher.
But wikipublisher changes the skin back again. It's may worth a thougt
to desable it per default . . . ..