[pmwiki-users] include failure error message to do

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Apr 2 12:02:45 CDT 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 04:58:21PM -0600, JB wrote:
> >> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00652
>
> > It's now on my "to do" list.  I can't promise it'll make it into
> > 2.1.0, but it'll happen soon.
> >
> > Pm
>
> This has been on the "to do" list for quite some time.
> When will this "to do" issue be done?

I don't know.  I'm likely to update the (:include:) directive
soon so that  (:include Page#nosuchanchor:) returns blank text
rather than the whole page.

But instead of blank text, I'll make it configurable variable,
so that an admin can customize the text that is returned when
an include fails, either due to page permissions or because a
requested anchor isn't present.