[pmwiki-users] blocklist2, wiki farm with inaccessible "main" wiki, and sitewide/farm-wide blocking

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:53:25 CST 2006

On 4/1/06, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 4/1/06, Chris Lott <chris.lott at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've set up a wiki farm with an inaccessible main wiki, as documented
> > in the PmWiki docs. I have blocklist2.php setup. Can I still have a
> > farm-wide blocklist across all fields? If so, where do I put
> > site.blocklist?
>
> The simplest way is to move Site.Blocklist to the farm's wikilib.d/
> directory each time you edit it.

Thanks. I'm now essentially doing that (actually a symlink to the
Site.Blocklist in the admin wiki)...
Users can create their own Main.Blocklist in their field and add
terms... very cool.

But there is no way to override locally and allow things that are
blocked in the Site.Blocklist is there? In other words if
Site.Blocklist blocks 'xxxyyy' then there is no way to allow that in a
field?

Also, is there some way to specify only a complete word block... for
instance, block "anal" but not "analysis" (as an example)?

Chris Lott