[pmwiki-users] Bug in Safari

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Sep 30 21:18:34 CDT 2005

Confirmed!

'''Strong'''
!! Heading

:-/

Has nothing to do with version either same, behavior in older PMwiki
with previous Gemini.

Thanks for clarifying.

I get from terminal

[Sivakatirswami:~] katir% java -version
java version "1.4.2_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-232)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-54, mixed mode)
[Sivakatirswami:~] katir%

what does PM wiki want? I'll send a bug report to Apple.

Sivakatirswami