[pmwiki-users] SectionEdit bug?

Peter Brink peter.brink at brinkdata.se
Fri Sep 30 07:49:38 CDT 2005

I'm evaluation the SectionEdit recipe at my site
http://faq.rollspelshornan.se (the site runs pmwiki 2.0.6).

The script works alright up to the point when the edited section is
supposed to be saved, at that point the entire page is overwritten by
the newly edited section. Interestingly the break_page recipe behaves in
the same way...

The site is configured as a CMS (no world wide editing allowed) but you
can have a look at the behaviour at
http://faq.rollspelshornan.se/Main/WikiSandbox (the edit password is:
sectionedit).

Has anyone run into this error? Does anyone has any idea on what might
cause this error?

I use the following recipes (and in the following order):
$SectionEditWithoutHeaders = true;
include_once("cookbook/sectionedit.php");
include_once('scripts/httpauth.php');
include_once('cookbook/includewikipage.php');
include_once("cookbook/extendmarkup.php");
include_once("cookbook/break_page.php");
include_once("cookbook/pagetoc.php");
include_once('cookbook/e-protect.php');
include_once("cookbook/counter.php");
include_once('cookbook/mailform.php');

I have also configured the site to open up the edit form by double
clicking on the page:
$BodyAttrFmt = "onDblClick=\"window.location.href='$PageUrl?action=edit'\"";
if ($action == 'edit') $BodyAttrFmt = '';