[pmwiki-users] loading pub/css/local.css trouble

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 16:37:55 CDT 2005

I am having trouble making pub/css/local.css work.
It works fine on my local machine, but the styles are not getting
picked up from the hosting server when uploaded.
The html source shows the correct url for loading the css.
When I put the style definitions into HTMLStylesFmt[] via config.php
they work just fine.
Forcing a browser reload (Ctrl-F5) to bypass any cached css files does
not have an effect.
The pub directory is correctly declared in config.php.

Any ideas what I could do to get local.css working?

--
Best regards,
 Hans