[pmwiki-users] How to remove the "Powered by Pmwiki" footer

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 13:16:20 CDT 2005

Monday, September 26, 2005, 6:55:05 PM, Rene wrote:
> For print media (CSS only), it outputs what I like, however, I cannot find a
> way to remove "Powered by Pmwiki".  (No offense, PM!)

> Because we'll use wiki for our "official" educational documents and we don't
> want a "brand" on the documents when we print them out.

The pmwiki skin on pmwiki.org does not say "powered by pmwiki".

Fixflow and Gemini do say that in the sidebar footer, but not when
printing the page, since the sidebar automatically gets removed for
printing. One could remove it even in normal "browse" view, eithe
rediting the template file, or easier by adding to config.php:

$HTMLStylesFmt[] = " #sidebarfooter {display:none} /n";

or the equivalent in pub/css/local.css.

The question is: which skin do you use, because other skins may use
different division names?

Best,
~Hans