[pmwiki-users] Customizing the look for PageTableOfContents

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Sep 20 20:19:19 CDT 2005

On Wednesday, 21 September 2005 12:41 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> I am thinking from this thread that (:toc:) ought to put
>> its output into a box (so it can't escape).
>> - using tables for presentation can cause problems for those
>>   who rely on screen readers to interpret page contents
>
>Another option is to not use a table for this -- use a div:
>
>    >>border='1px solid #888888' bgcolor=#eeeeee<<
>    (:toc:)
>    >><<
>
>Or even something like...
>
>    >>rframe width=300px<<
>    (:toc:)
>    >><<
>
>Pm

(:toc:) now gives a border by default. For example, see
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.FAQ

I haven't updated the cookbook entry yet.

BTW I noticed that
>><< seems to produce

with another </div> at the end of the text.

OTOH (:divend:) produces a simple

Is this a bug, a feature or something odd about my configuration?
--
JR