[pmwiki-users] Single Space breaks wrap on entire page

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Sep 20 18:58:13 CDT 2005

Yesterday, someone pasted a huge travel Itinerary from an MS Word doc
into a wiki page.

Somewhere down the page there was a single long paragraph with a
space in front of the first word... This caused *all* lines on the
entire page, even lines preceding that paragraph, to not wrap.

Luckily I had solved this problem in another wiki and found the code
I used last year:

Markup('^ ', 'block',
          "'<:pre,1>$1'.wordwrap(PSS('$2'), 40, '\n$1')");

which solves the problem.

But, this still seems like a bug to me... should not only that one
paragraph with the space in front not wrap? Why all lines on the
entire page? Even those preceeding the "pre" paragraph?

Sivakatirswami