[pmwiki-users] Re: sectionedit 1.4.1 released

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Tue Sep 20 15:52:06 CDT 2005

Am 20.09.2005 um 22:24 schrieb Patrick R. Michaud:
>> Suggested Markups (minimum):
>> ====   (for the joint of two sections, for manual sectioning)
>>

> How does this compare to the "____" that was suggested/used
> in the breakpage recipe?

____ is used by break_page.php to break a page in several sites. ====
is used by sectionedit.php to break a page in several sections. I
think we should leave this as is and use ==== for sections on the
same page.

> I definitely need to have a markup that can designate a new section
> without requiring a !! heading.  I'm also planning to allow wiki
> administrators to designate other markups that act as section
> dividers;
> these could be headings (!, !!, !!!), div sections, tables, etc.
> Something like
>
>    $SectionBreakPattern = '/^____|^!{1,3}[^!]/';
>
> Comments?

This is a good idea. It would be really nice if it would be possible
to set start and stop marks. Say for tables, you can define:

     $SectionBreakPatternPairs = array('(:table:)' => '(:tableend:)' );

Sebastian