[pmwiki-users] Customizing the look for PageTableOfContents

Robert Riebisch rr at bttr-software.de
Tue Sep 20 03:12:49 CDT 2005

John Rankin wrote:

> Try setting
>     $TocFloat = true;
> in config.php /before/ you include the table of contents script.

I didn't change this finally. (still "false")

> You may then need to redefine the styling, which is in the
> $HTMLStylesFmt['tocf'] variable. Look at how this is defined
> in the script and set your own values in config.php /after/
> you include the table of contents script.

I just added the line:
  $HTMLStylesFmt['tocf'] = ".toc { width: 33%; }";

That's what I wanted. see the result at
http://wiki.bttr-software.de/Links/Links

Hopefully last question: How can I make the font smaller than "smaller"?
;-)

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software