[pmwiki-users] Re: Categories in a own textfield

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Mon Sep 19 13:08:16 CDT 2005

On Friday 16 September 2005 17:32, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:
> Message: 9
> Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 06:46:38 -0500
> From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
> Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Categories in a own textfield
> To: nexyufuli evo <noskule at gmx.net>
> Cc: pmwiki-users maillist <pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>
>
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 12:02:48PM +0200, nexyufuli evo wrote:
> > I would like to use a sparate textfield for editting the category names.
> > Cause for one project it is nessesary that every page has categories.
> > So, if the textfield is emty, i can make a errormessage.
> > What is the best way to do it? I thougt I could make a directive
> > (:categories:)
> > [[!categorie1]] [[!categorie2]]
> > (:categoriesend:)
>
> Instead of creating a separate textfield for this,
I was also thinking if there is a posibility to have similar fields for
"title", "keyword" and "descriptions"? I was planning to make them mandatory
for all pages on my sites.

e_title e_keyword and e_descriptions could be defined.
If not in forms.php then maybe a cookbook.
Also with some logic to not display them if it they are present on the page or
perhaps get displayed but greyed out.

Thanks.
Regards.