[pmwiki-users] opacity summary

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Sat Sep 17 17:54:04 CDT 2005

Thank you Hagan,

I changed all to Patricks advise, it works fine for me, as long you
don't need it controlled by a pool of site moderators.
I don't know the opacities performance on Safari/ Konqueror and Camino,
but hopefully they are able to show it. IE renders lame, - literally.
Opera? Not for now, but I am sure they will come up soon, as they have
one of the CSS3 core developers.....

regards, Stephan.