[pmwiki-users] Re: Summary my test about xlpage-utf-8.php
songjl at 163.net
Fri Sep 16 10:36:03 CDT 2005
Great! It works! Now Group.[[édition]] display like Group.Édition. And I
tested some but not all Chinese words, it's ok.
But this newest edition seems disturb the rendering for Header of
pmwiki. I will go to bed, so I deloy the newest edtion to show you this.
The URL is: http://www.elias.cn/pmwiki_test/
Because the header is damaged, browser may not know it is a UTF-8 page,
when open my test pmwiki, should force browser to use UTF-8 coding.
Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 06:39:51PM +0800, Elias Soong wrote:
>>For the new xlpage-utf-8.php, I use it to overwrite the former one. And
>>all the things become the same as we set $MakePageNameFunction =
>>''; [[édition]] become "Dition" and [[water]] become [[Water]].
> Ah, this helped a lot -- I think I found the problem.
> Attached is a corrected xlpage-utf-8.php, see if it fixes things.
> pmwiki-users mailing list
> pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
More information about the pmwiki-users