[pmwiki-users] Re: Summary my test about xlpage-utf-8.php

Elias Soong songjl at 163.net
Fri Sep 16 10:36:03 CDT 2005

Great! It works! Now Group.[[édition]] display like Group.Édition. And I
tested some but not all Chinese words, it's ok.

But this newest edition seems disturb the rendering for Header of
pmwiki. I will go to bed, so I deloy the newest edtion to show you this.
The URL is: http://www.elias.cn/pmwiki_test/

Because the header is damaged, browser may not know it is a UTF-8 page,
when open my test pmwiki, should force browser to use UTF-8 coding.