[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: problem with searchterms script

Karl Loncarek dh2mll at web.de
Thu Sep 15 11:02:38 CDT 2005

"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote in
news:20050915154017.GR10149 at host.pmichaud.com:

>> > Actually, the problem is that the words array can contain characters
>> > that are treated as part of the regular expression.  In this case,
>> > a '/' in the search words is prematurely ending the pattern.
>> >
>> > I've now updated the searchterms.php recipe in the cookbook -- try
>> > the new one and see if it solves the problem.
>> >
>> > Pm
>> Sorry to tell you, but now I get the error message even just when
>> starting the search... Before at least the search worked.
>
> Is there a url or example I could look at?
>
> Pm

Look here:
http://www.loncarek.de/pages?pagename=PmWikiDe%2FWikiSuche&q=Workshop%
2F+woelb

and now click on "Licht".

Or use
http://www.loncarek.de/pages?pagename=PmWikiDe%2FWikiSuche&q=Workshop%
2F+Test

Click on a result and you'll see what I mean. (The second one was a test
for me to make sure that this doesn't happen only with image names)

--
Bye
Karl (aka Klonk)