[pmwiki-users] Re: View action not active

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Sep 14 16:43:15 CDT 2005

On Thursday, 15 September 2005 5:48 AM, Waylan Limberg <waylan at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 9/14/05, Markus Bendler <markus.bendler at gmx.ch> wrote:
>> Yes for me it is a bug. Because when you are in edit mode you don't have a
>> link back. Other pages have an active view (action) hyper-link.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Markus
>
>Hey, your right. I thought I checked that and it displayed as a link
>in edit view. Maybe not. Anyway, yes, in edit view or any view besides
>'browse' the links should be actual links. I would say that that is in
>fact a bug. Anyone?
Thanks for raising this.
It arose with the change to how View, Edit, History, Attach and Print
are handled in the new pmwiki skin. As noted below, now fixed.

If you look here:
http://wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.HomePage

and here
http://wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.HomePage?action=diff
(click View)

you will see that the links behave the way they should.

My apologies for not alerting the list to this fix sooner.

>If I knew how to turn it on/off (assumably with a variable) I would
>think a quick little if-else statement to check for action=browse and
>set the variable accordingly in config.php would do the trick. But,
>alas, I don't.

(as noted in another post, use the latest MarkupExtensions (or PublishPDF).

--
JR