[pmwiki-users] View action not active

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 14 12:45:34 CDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 03:12:04PM +0000, Markus Bendler wrote:
> On some pages / installations the view action has no hyper link associated .
> This effect can be reproduced on the page:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions
> The view action is also 'orange' when the edit action is active.

The extendmarkup.php recipe turns all "self"-links into non-links,
thus the "view" link doesn't work when the MarkupExtensions recipe
is enabled.

I think the solution is to set

    $MarkupExtensions['links'] = 0;

prior to including extendmarkup.php, but I don't know what other
side effects this causes.  John Rankin can probably answer this
question in more detail if needed.