[pmwiki-users] Light Skin and PMwiki 2.0

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 7 16:17:41 CDT 2005

On 9/7/05, Rene Visco <rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov> wrote:
> Hi Hagan,
>
> So, you created Light skin for PMwiki...great job!  I could not find
> $PageEditFMT in skins.php (using Textwrangler...I also tried a search
> for that phrase and it was not found in skins.php).
>
> the version is Ver. 0.05.2

Rene,

It's in there.  Open the file (light.php, not skins.php) and scroll down.

Comment the block out by adding "/*" above it and "*/" below it.

    /*
    $PageEditFmt = "<div id='wikiedit'>
    [...lots of stuff...]
    */

After you do that, PmWiki will start using Site.EditForm as the
template instead.

Your edit page won't look like this
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox?action=edit&skin=light
but it will render properly in Internet Explorer.

Hagan