[pmwiki-users] code disambiguation comments

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sat Sep 3 00:46:40 CDT 2005

I meant to suggest this some time ago, but since now I got down to
actually finishing this skin, I bumped into it again:

Pm, it would help (at least me) enormously, if in the pmwiki places
where you define accronymic function names, you'd spell the name out
in a comment or something.

I like short function names too, and I bet that to seasoned pmwiki
coders they spell out automatically, but personally I bump my head
against and have to go check the function definition each time I meet
a PRR or PZZ or whatever. Some markup definitions sound like
onomatopoeias describing someone playing some early arcade game :)

*keep* *keep* *prr* *pqa* *pss* *null*

No rush on these, eh? I could make a PITS entry if you want, but
somehow it sounds silly :)

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)