[pmwiki-users] Re: summary input on edting page

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Oct 31 05:19:04 CST 2005

Ok, I found it out, you can finde the text in action=diff next the
editing time and on RecentChanges

Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
  Zentrum zur Unterstuetzung virtueller Lehre

Schloss-Strasse 9, Raum E07, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
         (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505