[pmwiki-users] New recipe: ChordPro -- and some custom markup questions

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 08:56:50 CDT 2005

On 10/27/05, Jeremy Sproat <sproaticus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/27/05, Joachim Durchholz <jo at durchholz.org> wrote:
> > Wrap it into a call to Keep().
> > Take a look at http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Functions#Keep for details.
>
> Thanks!  Do I need to do anything with the return value of Keep() (the
> "keep token") or is that handled automatically by PmWiki?

If I recall, PmWiki takes care of this for you. You can either call it
when you call your function like so: keep(myfunction($somedata)) or
you can call it from within the function something like this: return
keep($myoutput); Thats it.

Btw, I approved the external links on your recipe page for you.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com