[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 76

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:31:20 CDT 2005

On 10/26/05, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com <
pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com> wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:19:16 +0200
> From: Helge Larsen <hal at post4.tele.dk>
> Subject: [pmwiki-users] Problems and comment to WikiFarm setup
> To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
>
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to setup a wikifarm with one public wiki and several
> protected wiki fields.
> Running PmWiki Version 2.0.12.
>

> 3.
> Running with CleanUrls enabled I find it troublesome to setup
> $ScriptUrl in every field, so I have the following lines in my
> farmconfig that seems to solve this:
> $pos = strrpos($ScriptUrl, "/");
> if ($pos === false) { // note: three equal signs
> } else {
> $ScriptUrl = substr($ScriptUrl, 0, $pos);
> }

You should look at the "OpenUrls" recipe. I have what I'd like to call a
wiki plantation: multiple web sites each running a wikifarm. They all use
the same installation, so upgrading is as simple as untarring the new
release and "ln -sf." So, I have different URLs. I also run Clean Urls. The
recipe allows me to pick which sites run Clean Urls, and whether to mandate
HTTPS or not.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"