[pmwiki-users] Rename groups?

romat2 romat2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:56:03 CDT 2005

Is it really sufficient? Since linkindex exists I have a problem with
renaming pages this way. When I want to find back links to renamed
page (group) pmwiki doesn't find all links (links where group is not
explicitly specified). Even if I recreate .linkindex file. It starts
to work when I edit "name" attribute in page metadata.

Roman