[pmwiki-users] Problem with TrailMenu and search results?

Michael Kizer mkizer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:31:52 CDT 2005

I implemented the TrailMenu recipe yesterday with no problems (not sure if I
tested Search however), and today I tried out the CleanURLs instructions
(also with success).
However, if I try a search, the results do come back, but the sidebar also
displays the following error:
* Warning*: implode(): Bad arguments. in *
/home/ivorygat/public_html/dtsb/cookbook/trailmenu.php* on line *31*
 The sidebar is where I've impemented my traimenu with the following code:
 %sidehead% Song Book
* [[Main/HomePage | Introduction]]
* [[Main/Table of Contents]]
(:pagelist trail=Albums.Albums fmt=trailmenu:)
* [[Singles/Singles]]
* [[Covers/Covers]]
 ...etc...
 The site can be tried here: http://ivorygate.com/dtsb