[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar

Thomas N. Burg editor at randgaenge.net
Fri Oct 21 10:34:57 CDT 2005

Am 20.10.2005 um 22:32 schrieb John Rankin:

> On Thursday, 20 October 2005 10:43 AM, John Rankin
> <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>> Works perfectly! Two additional questions: how can I change
>>> Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow to the actual weekdays? And the "edit" is
>>> that implemented.
>>>

> 1. Download and install the latest version of wikilog.php
>
> 2. Set $yesterday_today_tomorrow = false;
>
> 3. Days with a calendar entry gain an (edit) link
>
> 4. Disable this by setting $edit_weekday = false;
>
> 5. Edit is PublishPDF-aware and goes away in print views
>
> If you have any questions or comments, let me know.
>
> --
> JR
> --
> John Rankin

Works as you said. Perfect. Nonetheless I've got two points ;-)
- The edit-link: I'd like to translate it via i18n, is it already in
there?
- The edit-link an some other parts are controlled within
wikilog.php. Now if I make changes there i'll loose all if the file
gets updated. Any chance to change that behaviour

Thanks Thomas