[pmwiki-users] A: markup missing from markup extensions

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Oct 20 16:12:25 CDT 2005

On Friday, 21 October 2005 1:31 AM, Daniel Nilsson <bengibollen at gmail.com> wrote:
>I was expecting to get an A: markup as well as an Q: markup in the q&a
>markup extension. The A: is somehow processed anyway, but I don't know
>why. It doesn't seem to be matched anywhere in extendmarkup.php
>
>.danne

PmWiki's stdmarkup is taking care of it.

Some history
Markup Extensions offers an alternative to PmWiki's Q and A markup.
At the time of its original writing, PmWiki2 didn't have Q and A.
Then when it did, the use of >>faq<< caused us terrible problems
with our wiki to pdf engine (long story; don't go there), so I
left the markup extension Q: (which we can handle) and let pmwiki
take care of A:

Hope this helps.

--
JR