[pmwiki-users] wikiforms editeform

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 03:24:30 CDT 2005

Thursday, October 20, 2005, 8:55:41 AM, Thomas wrote:
> ?action=editeform does not accept the directives that are in the
> Groupheader. In my case the Groupheader says (:noleft:)(:noright:)
> and has some links but the editeform shows left and right and no links.

You mean ?action=edit I assume.
Try including (:noleft:)(:noright:) on the page which hold the edit
form you are using. The pmwiki default is Site.EditForm.
Some skins use a custom version, and some don't use an EditForm page at
all.

If you need a custom EditForm for a specific group 'GroupName', you can create a
local/GroupName.php file and set there
$PageEditForm = 'GroupName.EditForm';
or perhaps
$PageEditForm = 'Site.Custom-EditForm]';

GroupName.EditForm or Site.Custom-EditForm being the form you wish to use
in the group.

If this is not working please tell which skin you are using.

Best,
~Hans